Classes begin quarterly
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
Over the past decade, the explosion of data has transformed the nature of business. From healthcare to nonprofits to financial services, nearly every industry needs professionals who have the ability to translate data into actionable insights. The University of Denver Data Analytics Boot Camp is an online part-time 24-week program that will empower you to gain the knowledge and skills to conduct robust analytics on a host of real-world problems.
This program is designed to fit into your life, with convenient evening and weekend sessions tailored to the needs of working professionals.
» Is this program for you?
Are you creative, curious, and ambitious? Do you want to be part of the data revolution? If any of the following describes you, enrolling in our program could be a smart career move:
- You’re a data professional and want to advance your career by building new technical skills.
- You are a manager or professional in a business where data can be used to boost your company’s bottom line.
- You’re interested in visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You want to transition your career to a new field or industry, and are looking for a way to do it.
- You are a full-time student, eager to learn more and expand your skill set.
» The Skills You’ll Gain:
You will complete the certificate with skills including*:
Programming in Excel
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Introduction to Modeling
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand and the input of hiring partners.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Full-Time 09/14/20
- Part-Time 09/15/20
- Part-Time 08/31/20
- Part-Time 08/24/20
- Part-Time 09/21/20
» Digital Marketing:
- Part-Time 09/01/20