Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in web development, data analytics, UX/UI, or cybersecurity. We combine an in-person classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our curricula teach latest market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, UX/UI, and cybersecurity.
- Students build an in-depth portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data programs, and UX/UI or complete multiple certification trainings in our cybersecurity program, demonstrating their knowledge of the skills they are mastering.
- Students benefit from a wide list of career support services to help them navigate the program and beyond.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our web development course also offers options to fit into your schedule— with a full-time program for students who want to study at a faster pace, as well as a part-time, online program with live instruction.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
University of Denver Boot Camps prepare students with in-demand skills through a dynamic program format and advanced curricula.
What You Will Learn
- In all our programs, students create a strong foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, job matching, and more.
- A non-credit Certificate of Completion from University of Denver’s University College, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- Complete the program with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding, data analytics, or UX/UI skills.